- Juniors & College Home
- APTA Jr Nationals
- Beacon Hill
- Fox Meadow
- Indian Trail
- Jersey Shore
- Lake Bluff
- Long Island
- New Jersey
- Patterson 18s
- Hackensack Golf Club Junior Ranking Open
President's Cup - Rules for Region II
Region II Men’s President Cup Rules and Qualifications
- All players must be current members of the APTA to be eligible for Region II PCQ points prior to the event being played. All APTA rules and requirements pertaining to President Cup competition will apply.
- Any player from Region II can get points in PCQ tournaments regardless of partner.
- Each player shall compete in at least three (3) Region II PCQ tournaments to be eligible.
- The top eight (8) eligible players in three (3) Region II PCQ events plus bonus points will be automatically placed on the President Cup Team.
- The final five (5) players will be a Captain’s Choice selection regardless of how many players have met the eligibility requirements. Two (2) of those players will be designated as substitute players and be used based current President’s Cup guidelines.
- If there are not eight (8) eligible players, then the Captain will choose as many players from the Region needed to complete the thirteen (13) player roster regardless of points.
- The President Cup Captain will be responsible for team order. Points accumulated will not necessarily determine order.
Region II Men’s President Cup Points
|12||Quarter Reprieve Winner||7|
|11||Quarter Reprieve Finalist||6|
|7||16 Reprieve Winner||3|
|6||16 Reprieve Finalist||2|
|2||Round of 16||1|
Region II: 2017 Women’s Presidents Cup Rules and QualificationsUpdated: 8/20/16
- All players must be current members of the APTA to be eligible for PCQ points. All APTA rules and regulations pertaining to Presidents Cup Competition will apply. Current rules and regulations are posted on the APTA website.
- All players from region 2 are eligible to obtain points in PCQ tournaments. Points are acquired individually, regardless of partner.
- Each player shall compete in at least three (3) region 2 PCQ tournaments to be eligible for an automatic spot on the team
- The top eight (8) eligible players in three (3) Region 2 PCQ tournaments plus bonus points, will automatically be placed on the Presidents cup team. The remainder of the team will be selected by captains pick.
- Bonus points will be given ONLY for PCQ tournaments played IN ADDITION to the three (3) required for eligibility. Hence, if there are five total PCQ tournaments in region 2, then there are two (2) possible bonus points available.
- If there are not eight eligible players, then the captain will choose as many players from region 2 as needed to complete the roster regardless of points.
- The Presidents Cup captain will be responsible for team roster order. PCQ points will not be the sole factor in determining this order.
2017 Region II Women’s Presidents Cup Points Distribution
|16 (18GP)||Semi Finalist||12|
|15 (16GP)||QR Winner||11|
|12 (13GP)||QR Finalist||9|
|10 (11GP)||Quarter Final||8|
|9 (10 GP)||16 R Winner||7|
|7 (8 GP)||16R Final||5|
|6 (7GP)||Round 16||4|
|5 (6GP)||32R Winner||3|
|2 (3GP)||32R Finalist||1|
**Points for Round of 32 and round of 16 are awarded ONLY if 1 full round has been played (with exception of byes for seeded players).