- Juniors & College Home
- APTA Jr Nationals
- Beacon Hill
- Fox Meadow
- Indian Trail
- Jersey Shore
- Lake Bluff
- Long Island
- New Jersey
- Patterson 18s
- Hackensack Golf Club Junior Ranking Open
President's Cup - Rules for Region II
Region II Men’s President Cup Rules and Qualifications
- All players must be current members of the APTA to be eligible for Region II PCQ points prior to
the event being played. All APTA rules and requirements pertaining to President’s Cup
competition will apply.
- All players from Region II can accumulate points in Region II PCQ tournaments regardless of
- All players from Region II shall compete in at least two (2) Region II PCQ tournaments to be
eligible to be automatically placed on the Region II President’s Cup Team.
- The top eight (8) eligible players based on total points accumulated in their best three (3) Region
II PCQ events plus Attendance Bonus points accumulated in any Region II PCQ events will be
automatically placed on the Region II President Cup Team.
- The final five (5) players will be selected by the Region II Captain.
- If there are not eight (8) eligible players, then the Captain will choose as many players from
Region II needed to complete the thirteen (13) player roster.
- The President’s Cup Captain will be responsible for team order.
Region II Men’s President Cup Points
|12||Quarter Reprieve Winner||7|
|11||Quarter Reprieve Finalist||6|
|7||16 Reprieve Winner||3|
|6||16 Reprieve Finalist||2|
|2||Round of 16||1|
Region II: 2019 Women’s Presidents Cup Rules and QualificationsUpdated: 12/12/18
- All players must be current members of the APTA to be eligible for PCQ points. All APTA rules and regulations pertaining to Presidents Cup Competition will apply. Current rules and regulations are posted on the APTA website.
- All players from region 2 are eligible to obtain points in PCQ tournaments. Points are acquired individually, regardless of partner.
- Each player shall compete in at least three (3) region 2 PCQ tournaments to be eligible for an automatic spot on the team
- The top eight (8) eligible players in three (3) Region 2 PCQ tournaments plus bonus points, will automatically be placed on the Presidents cup team. The remainder of the team will be selected by captains pick.
- Bonus points will be given ONLY for PCQ tournaments played IN ADDITION to the three (3) required for eligibility. Hence, if there are five total PCQ tournaments in region 2, then there are two (2) possible bonus points available.
- If there are not eight eligible players, then the captain will choose as many players from region 2 as needed to complete the roster regardless of points.
- The Presidents Cup captain will be responsible for team roster order. PCQ points will not be the sole factor in determining this order.
2019 Region II Women’s Presidents Cup Points Distribution
|16 (18GP)||Semi Finalist||12|
|15 (16GP)||QR Winner||11|
|12 (13GP)||QR Finalist||9|
|10 (11GP)||Quarter Final||8|
|9 (10 GP)||16 R Winner||7|
|7 (8 GP)||16R Final||5|
|6 (7GP)||Round 16||4|
|5 (6GP)||32R Winner||3|
|2 (3GP)||32R Finalist||1|
**Points for Round of 32 and round of 16 are awarded ONLY if 1 full round has been played (with exception of byes for seeded players, both listed and non-listed).