APTA Men's 50+/60+/70+ Nationals
|Results & News|
|2013 50+ Results
2013 60+ Results
2013 70+ Results
2012 70+ Results
2012 60+ Results
2012 50+ Results
National Championship hosted in Region I
Date & Location
Friday - Sunday, March 22-24, 2013
60+ - Friday, March 22
50+ & 70+ - Saturday, March 23 and Sunday, March 24
The New York Athletic Club
Pelham Manor, New York10803
- On-Line Entry
- Entry Form (doc) Entry Form (pdf)
- Entry Fee: $110 per paddle, $70 per paddle for a second event
- Entries close on Friday, March 15th at 5:00 PM.
- Entries are based on a first come, first serve basis and may be limited to 16 teams per tournament.
- All players must be current APTA members. Join the APTA.
- No application will be accepted without membership numbers.
- Age group is based on age as of December 31, 2013.
- Start times: 9:00 AM – (start times and places will be confirmed by email or phone)
- Entry fee includes: gifts, prizes, Friday and Saturday lunch and light dinner social with beer, wine, soda. A cash bar will be available.
- Platform balls and water will be supplied during the tournament.
- Saturday social starts at 5pm with a player’s spouse or significant other very welcome.
- Lodging: For anyone needing lodging assistance, please call Chris Tully. We have a number of quality hotels in the area and will be happy to provide you with the addresses and phone numbers.
- Official APTA rules will govern play.
- All matches best of 3 tie-break sets.
- Every effort will be made to give each team three rounds of play, weather permitting.