- Juniors & College Home
- APTA Jr Nationals
- Beacon Hill
- Fox Meadow
- Indian Trail
- Jersey Shore
- Lake Bluff
- Long Island
- New Jersey
- Patterson 18s
- Hackensack Golf Club Junior Ranking Open
President's Cup - Rules for Region IV
Current Women's Standings (Coming soon)
Men's President’s Cup Qualifying Requirements
Criteria used for evaluation:
Number of of tournaments played (minimum of 3, two must be in Region IV)
Highest "3-Tournament" average per individual player
- The top 10 individual qualifiers will receive “Automatic” invitations to be on the team. Guys will be ranked by the top 3 point results from all tournaments and must play in at least 2 Region 4 tournaments (Rochester, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Columbus). . If any of the 10 qualifying individuals turn down their invitation, those spots will be filled with the next highest ranked individuals until 10 spots are filled.
- The remaining 3 spots will be Captain’s Picks. These picks must include people who reside in Region 4, but they do not have to meet the Automatic Qualifier requirements. Factors that will be used to make the Captain’s Picks include average points, total number of tournaments played, and number of tournaments played in Region 4.
- The lineup will be at the discretion of the Captain.
- If you play in President’s Cup, you must play in Nationals.
- To allow for travel and accommodation planning, the team will be set two weeks before the day that President’s Cup is scheduled to be played. Any NRT/PCQ tournaments that occur after this date will be used for qualification consideration the following year.
Women’s President’s Cup Qualifying Requirements
- The three best PCQ tournament results will be used to determine President Cup points.
- One of the three PCQ tournaments may be out of our region, but it is not required to have an out of region tournament.
- Players may accrue points as individuals and do not have to play with the same partner to accrue points.
- Players may play with an out of region player and receive president's cup points.
- The president cup points will be calculated by the results multiplied by the strength of the draw. Any out of Region tournament will not be rated any higher than a 1.5 no matter the size or strength of the draw. This should help those who are unable to travel outside the region.
- Order of play will be determined by Captain and Co-Captain of the President's Cup Team, and not necessarily by order of finish, based on accumulated points.
- In the event of a tie at season's end for the President's Cup Team, the tie will be broken by: 1. between two regular teams, head to head results will be used. 2. If there are no head to head results, or if the tie is between unpaired individuals, we will use the top 4 finishes, 5 finishes, etc. until the tie is broken. 3. If no other tournaments were played, or if the tie splits a regular partnership, the tie will be broken with a coin flip.
- Tournament seedings and placements will be done based on PC points and the judgement of the tournament committee.
Any questions can be directed to the Region IV Women's Captain:
Suzanne Lanthier at email@example.com